Give us your feedback!
Complete a brief questionnaire to help improve our clinical support tools.
VA/DoD Clinical Practice Guideline for the Management of Pregnancy
- Management of Pregnancy – Full Guideline (2018)
Guidelines to assist health care providers in the evaluation, treatment, and management of pregnant patients, which includes recommendations for mental health-related screenings for depression and substance misuse
- Management of Pregnancy – Clinician Summary (2018)
- Management of Pregnancy - Patient Summary (2018)
Pregnancy Clinical Support Tools
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy? Pregnancy and Substance Use: It's Not Worth the Risk* (2018)
A brochure for patients with information on how women and babies are impacted by alcohol, tobacco and drug use when trying to conceive and during pregnancy
- Management of Pregnancy – Pocket Card * (2018)
A brief resource for health care providers in the care of pregnant patients that includes a summary of recommendations, actions for providers to complete at each visit, interventions recommended by weeks of gestation, an initial prenatal risk assessment, and indications for referral to higher-level care
*Created by the Department of Veterans Affairs