Welcome to the Search and Navigation Tips section of the Deployment Health
Clinical Center Web site.
Navigating the Web site can be done in several ways:
- The drop-down menus in the left-hand column of most
pages are the main navigation links for the site. All of the links for the main
sections are found here. To identify the content of each of the sections, move
your cursor over the section that interests you and a menu of topics in that
section will appear.
- All the main navigation links are also repeated at the bottom of the page so
you don't have to scroll back up the page.
- The following Guides are one-page summaries highlighting key sections on PDHealth that might be of interest to specific audiences:
- If you have difficulty finding the information you are seeking, the
Index and Site Map contains a list and links to all
of the main pages.
- To search the entire PDHealth.mil Web site, enter your search terms in the
Search box that is located at the top of each page. Click on
in order to search by All Words, Any Word or Phrase.
- To search for text on a particular page, press and hold the Control key while
pressing the letter F key (Command-F for Macintosh Computers) and enter the
For assistance or if you would like to ask a question, make a comment, or
express a concern to DHCC, please go to the
Contact DHCC section.