VA/DoD Clinical Practice Guideline for the Management of Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
- Management of Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) Full Text (2016)
- Management of MDD Clinician Guideline Summary (2016)
Major Depressive Disorder Clinical Support Tools
Clinical support tools for MDD that contain recommendations on screening, assessment, and treatment, as well as patient education. Army, Air Force and Navy medical treatment facilities can order hard copies of the tools on the Army Medical Command Clinical Practice Guidelines Tool Kit Shopping Cart website.
- Management of MDD Patient Guide (2016)
- This guide is intended to provide information to patients regarding MDD; causes, symptoms, and assessment and treatment of depression; general ways to improve health and well-being; as well as additional resources.
- Management of MDD Pocket Card (2016)
- Provides health care providers with a useful, quick reference tool for treating patients with MDD and related conditions. It was derived directly from the VA/DoD MDD clinical practice guideline.
- Depression: Fast Facts for Families (2016)
- Brochure with facts on depression symptoms, causes and effective treatments.
- Understanding Depression: A Resource for Providers and Patients (2016)
- Booklet with information on treatment, medications, tips on talking to family and friends about MDD and patient worksheets on how to improve sleep and manage symptoms.