The Deployment Health Clinical Center (DHCC) launched its Web site,
www.PDHealth.mil, in May 2001 to
assist busy clinicians in the delivery of post-deployment healthcare. It represents a
comprehensive source of deployment-related health information for both healthcare
providers and service members, veterans, and family members. In addition, it is the
primary source of communication and support for the implementation of the
DoD/VA Post-Deployment Health Clinical Practice Guideline (PDH-CPG).
The Web site debuted immediately following the PDH-CPG worldwide satellite
broadcast, which introduced the Guideline to all military treatment facilities.
The Web site contains information on all deployments and deployment support;
specific diseases and emerging health concerns; provider and patient education materials;
news and information, and a Web-navigable version of the PDH-CPG including online
measures and clinical tools to assist in implementing the Guideline. The
Clinicians Page contains
information on any updates that are made to the PDH-CPG and supporting guidelines.
PDHealth also has an on-line newsletter, Deployment Health News,
published each business day that draws from publicly available sources to provide
articles on health issues related to military service, deployments, and homeland
Overview of PDHealth.mil
- PowerPoint Presentation - Slides showing an overview of the PDHealth.mil Web site's background and contents can be found by clicking here.
- Script - A script that accompanies the Overview of PDHealth.mil slides can be found by clicking here.
Privacy and Security
- Privacy and Security Disclaimer - PDHealth Privacy and
Security information can be found by
Search and Navigation Tips
- Search and Navigation Tips - Guidance on how to find
information on PDHealth can be found by clicking here.
Index & Site Map
- Index & Site Map - A list with links to all main and drop down
menu pages on PDHealth can be found by clicking here.
Acronyms and Glossary
- Acronyms and Glossary - A list of terms and acronyms used on PDHealth.mil can be found by clicking here.
For assistance or if you would like to ask a question, make a comment, or express
a concern to DHCC, please go to the
Contact DHCC section.